Review CANFORGEN 059/20 – Reserve Pay, Benefits in relation to COVID-19 for new guidance and information on Class A, B and C service, pay, benefits and leave.
- The Reserve Force
- Canadian Rangers
- Reserve Force and Regular Force Transition Process 
- Part-Time Soldiers with Full-Time Injuries: A Systemic Review of Canada’s Primary Reserve Force and Operational Stress Injuries 
- A Systemic Review of Compensation Options for Ill and Injured Reservists 
- The Feasibility of Providing Periodic Health Assessments to All Primary Reservists 
- Reserved Care: A Follow Up into the Treatment of Injured Reservists 
- Reserved Care: An Investigation into the Treatment of Injured Reservists 
- Canadian Rangers: A Systemic Investigation of the Factors That Impact Healthcare Entitlements and Related Benefits of the Rangers 
For any discrepancies between this document and the official instruction approved by Treasury Board, the latter shall prevail.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: