Applying for a Cannabis record suspension

You can apply directly to the Parole Board of Canada (PBC) for a cannabis record suspension. You do not need to use a lawyer or third-party service provider (see Protect Yourself from Fraud).

Simply follow the step-by-step instructions in the Cannabis Record Suspension Application Guide. Applicants are responsible for any additional fees required as part of their application, such as fingerprints, criminal record, court documents and police checks.

Before you start, check your eligibility to apply for a cannabis record suspension.




You must answer all questions truthfully and completely.

Concealing information or making false or deceptive statements will result in your application being denied or your record suspension being revoked or ceasing to have effect at a later date. 

Page details

Date modified: