Record Suspension: Step 9 - Provide the Payment of the Application Processing Fee
- 1. Criminal Record
- 2. Court Information
- 3. Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Local Police Record Checks
- 5. Document to Support Identification
- 6. Schedule 1 Exception Form
- 7. Record Suspension Application Form
- 8. Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- 9. Provide Payment of Processing Fee
- Before you Submit your Application
Step 9 - Provide the Payment of the Application Processing Fee
Please include the Record Suspension Application Processing Fee with your application.
Important: If the fee is missing, incomplete or inaccurate, your application may not be processed and may be returned to you.
The current Record Suspension Application Processing Fee is:
$657.77 (CDN [Canadian dollars])
Important: This fee is only valid between March 31, 2021 and March 30, 2022 and is subject to change. In order to include the current fee, consult the updated Record Suspension Application Guide at Canada.ca/record-suspensions or contact the Parole Board of Canada at 1-800-874-2652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following payment types are accepted:
- Credit card (use the Record Suspension Application Processing Fee Credit Card Payment Form);
- Certified cheque;
- Money order; and
- Bank draft payable to the Receiver General for Canada.
The Parole Board of Canada will not accept a personal cheque or cash.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: