Record Suspension: Step 9 - Provide the Payment of the Application Processing Fee
- 1. Criminal Record
- 2. Court Information
- 3. Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Local Police Record Checks
- 5. Document to Support Identification
- 6. Schedule 1 Exception Form
- 7. Record Suspension Application Form
- 8. Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- 9. Provide Payment of Processing Fee
- Before you Submit your Application
Step 9 - Provide the Payment of the Application Processing Fee
Please include the Record Suspension Application Processing Fee with your application.
Important: If the fee is missing, incomplete or inaccurate, your application may not be processed and may be returned to you.
The current Record Suspension Application Processing Fee is:
$50.00 (CDN [Canadian dollars])
Important: In order to include the current fee, consult the updated Record Suspension Application Guide at Canada.ca/record-suspensions or contact the Parole Board of Canada at 1-800-874-2652 or email@example.com.
The following payment types are accepted:
- Credit card (use the Record Suspension Application Processing Fee Credit Card Payment Form);
- Certified cheque;
- Money order; and
- Bank draft payable to the Receiver General for Canada.
The Parole Board of Canada will not accept a personal cheque or cash.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: