What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Corrections and Conditional Release Act
- Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights
- Victim's Guide to information services
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights and Changes Affecting Victims in the Parole Process
This video provides information to victims of crime, including their rights, how to participate in the conditional release process and services available from the Parole Board of Canada.
Learn about information services available to victims of crime from the Parole Board of Canada.
It's not easy to write about painful experiences, so this checklist may help you get started.
- Date modified: