Public service stories, awards and recognition
Every day, public servants accomplish great things to build a strong and modern public service, provide better services to Canadians, and apply innovative solutions to address challenges in Canada and around the world. We bring our diverse sets of skills and knowledge to reflect the unique experience of this country. These are our stories - by Canadians, for Canadians.
Does your federal department or agency have a story to share? Would you like to see it featured on this page and the Clerk’s Social Media?
Awards and recognition
Canada’s Public Service is a world-class institution. Every year, employees, departments and agencies are recognized for their outstanding achievements. Learn about the latest public servants to have received awards for going above and beyond in their service to Canadians.
Public Service Awards and Recognition
External organizations praise the work of public servants
Did you Know?
- Canada has the most effective public service in the world.
- Canada has the highest % of momen in its public service leadership ranks.
- Canada ranks #2 in making sure its citizens have open access to government data.
- More Public Service Stories
- Read the Annual Report to the Prime Minister to find out more about the innovative ways that Public Servants are meeting the needs of Canadians.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: