Public service success stories
Every day, public servants accomplish great things to build a strong and modern public service, provide better services to Canadians, and apply innovative solutions to address challenges in Canada and around the world.
Do you have a success story on your department’s or agency’s Website? Would you like to see it featured on this page? Email us at ClerkComms-Commdugreffier@pco-bcp.gc.ca.
Canada’s Public Service is a world-class institution. Every year, employees, departments and agencies are recognized for their outstanding achievements. Learn about the latest public servants to have received awards for going above and beyond in their service to Canadians.
Public Service Awards and Recognition
External organizations praise the work of public servants
Did you Know?
- Canada has the most effective public service in the world.
- Canada has the highest % of momen in its public service leadership ranks.
- Canada ranks #2 in making sure its citizens have open access to government data.
- More Public Service Success Stories
- Read the Annual Report to the Prime Minister to find out more about the innovative ways that Public Servants are meeting the needs of Canadians.
- Start a conversation on social media by sharing your accomplishments from the last year. Use the #NPSW hashtag so that we can follow the discussion online.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: