Learning opportunities for communicators: Digital learning
Digital and social learning – know the tools and get the information you need
Digital information, engagement and learning are becoming the new normal for many communications professionals. Understanding the platform through which your content is delivered is just as important as the content itself. Check out these resources to learn how communicators are using digital tools to get their messages out.
Digital learning resources:
- Evidence and insights from the Canada.ca team.
- A free global learning platform for government, Apolitical is a large collection of shared resources, tips and best practices
- Busrides, offered by the Canada School of Public Service’s Digital Academy, provides information about what is happening in the world of digital that will affect how public servants do their jobs and even live their lives
- The Treasury Board Secretariat’s Living Digital site shows how your fellow public servants are adopting digital best practices
- Access the Practical Guide to Writing Briefing Notes in the Government of Canada (English only)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: