Use ArriveCAN if you are entering Canada by land or marine vessel
This page is out of date and will be updated as soon as possible. Consult the ArriveCAN page for current information.
Before you cross the border
Use ArriveCAN to provide your:
- travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment
If you do not use ArriveCAN, you must verbally submit your information to a border services officer or fill out a paper form at the port of entry.
After you cross the border
As of November 21, 2020, it is mandatory (unless you are exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order), within 48 hours of crossing the border, to:
- confirm you have arrived at your place of quarantine or isolation
- complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during the quarantine period
If you used ArriveCAN to submit information before crossing the border
You must continue to use ArriveCAN to submit the required information after you cross the border.
If you submitted information verbally to a Border Services Officer or filled out a paper form at the border
You must call the 1-833-641-0343 toll-free line to submit the required information.
Need help with ArriveCAN? Visit Canada.ca/ArriveCAN.
Use ArriveCAN by signing in online or by downloading the mobile app through Google Play or the Apple App store.
Available for iOS, Android and online.
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Prevention and vaccines
- Risks and spread
- Symptoms and treatment
- Reduce COVID-19 in your community
- What can I do to care for my mental and physical health?
- Drug and medical device supply monitoring
- For clinical trial sponsors
- Additional economic and financial support
- Support for businesses
- Avoiding layoffs, rehiring employees and creating new jobs
- Financial support, loans and access to credit
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
- Mid-Market Financing Program
- Mid-Market Guarantee and Financing Program
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Additional support by sector
- Provincial and territorial support
- Self-employed individuals
- Indigenous businesses
- Support for sectors
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Cultural, heritage and sport
- Organizations helping Canadians
- Vulnerable populations
- Indigenous organizations and communities
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- About COVID-19
- E-mail updates on COVID-19
- Current confirmed number of COVID-19 cases in Canada
- More details about the cases reported in Canada
- How does it spread?
- Where can I get information specific to my province or territory?
- How governments are working together
- How can I make a difference in Canada’s COVID-19 response efforts?
- Resources for parents and children
- Resources for youth, students and young adults
- Resources for seniors and their caregivers
- Resources for Indigenous communities
- People with disabilities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: