Use ArriveCAN if you are travelling to Canada by plane
Flying to Canada during COVID-19?
As of November 21, 2020, it is mandatory for all travellers flying to Canada to submit their COVID-related information digitally through ArriveCAN.
Before you board your flight
You must use ArriveCAN to provide your:
- travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment
You must be ready to show your ArriveCAN receipt when seeking entry into Canada; a border services officer will verify that you have submitted your information digitally.
If you are an in-transit passenger whose final destination is not Canada, you do not have to submit your information.
After you enter Canada
Unless you are exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order, you must use ArriveCAN within 48 hours of entering Canada to:
- confirm you have arrived at your place of quarantine or isolation
- complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during your quarantine period
Need help with ArriveCAN? Visit Canada.ca/ArriveCAN.
Use ArriveCAN by signing in online or by downloading the mobile app through Google Play or the Apple App store.
Available for iOS, Android and online.
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- Testing and quarantine requirements
- Vaccinated travellers entering Canada
- Travelling within Canada
- Compassionate exemptions
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- Passport services
- About the COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- How to get your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Using your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccines overview
- How to get vaccinated or register
- Authorized vaccines
- Vaccine safety and possible side effects
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Risks and spread
- Symptoms and treatment
- Additional economic and financial support
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: