Use ArriveCAN if you are travelling to Canada by plane
Flying to Canada during COVID-19?
As of November 21, 2020, it is mandatory for all travellers flying to Canada to submit their COVID-related information digitally through ArriveCAN.
Before you board your flight
You must use ArriveCAN to provide your:
- travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment
You must be ready to show your ArriveCAN receipt when seeking entry into Canada; a border services officer will verify that you have submitted your information digitally.
If you are an in-transit passenger whose final destination is not Canada, you do not have to submit your information.
After you enter Canada
Unless you are exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order, you must use ArriveCAN within 48 hours of entering Canada to:
- confirm you have arrived at your place of quarantine or isolation
- complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during your quarantine period
Need help with ArriveCAN? Visit Canada.ca/ArriveCAN.
Use ArriveCAN by signing in online or by downloading the mobile app through Google Play or the Apple App store.
Available for iOS, Android and online.
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Prevention and vaccines
- Risks and spread
- Symptoms and treatment
- Reduce COVID-19 in your community
- What can I do to care for my mental and physical health?
- Drug and medical device supply monitoring
- For clinical trial sponsors
- Additional economic and financial support
- Support for businesses
- Avoiding layoffs, rehiring employees and creating new jobs
- Financial support, loans and access to credit
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
- Mid-Market Financing Program
- Mid-Market Guarantee and Financing Program
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Additional support by sector
- Provincial and territorial support
- Self-employed individuals
- Indigenous businesses
- Support for sectors
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Cultural, heritage and sport
- Organizations helping Canadians
- Vulnerable populations
- Indigenous organizations and communities
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- About COVID-19
- E-mail updates on COVID-19
- Current confirmed number of COVID-19 cases in Canada
- More details about the cases reported in Canada
- How does it spread?
- Where can I get information specific to my province or territory?
- How governments are working together
- How can I make a difference in Canada’s COVID-19 response efforts?
- Resources for parents and children
- Resources for youth, students and young adults
- Resources for seniors and their caregivers
- Resources for Indigenous communities
- People with disabilities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: