COVID-19 rapid testing and screening in workplaces: Get rapid tests
If you're looking for rapid tests for your personal use, refer to where and how to get tested.
How to get rapid tests
Businesses and non-profit organizations (NPO) may be eligible to receive free COVID-19 rapid tests from provincial or territorial governments.
Health Canada may be able to provide free rapid tests (minimum order sizes may apply). Businesses and NPOs can request tests by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
Non-profit organizations can also access free tests through GCDonate.
Indigenous communities and organizations
Indigenous communities and organizations, and companies operating in Indigenous communities, should first try to obtain rapid tests from provinces and territories or through their local Indigenous health authority. If rapid tests cannot be accessed from these sources, find out how to order rapid tests for your community.
- COVID-19 testing, screening and contact tracing
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- How businesses and employees can stay safe while operating during COVID-19
- Rapid testing in the workplace: Information for employees (infographic)
- Workplace screening success stories
- Date modified: