Virtual event planning checklist: Engagement session on COVID-19 vaccines and public health measures
This is a checklist containing reminders to assist you in planning your engagement sessions on COVID-19 vaccines.
The engagement sessions are meant to:
- deliver information to address any concerns about getting the vaccine and what to expect afterwards
- ensure that individuals are making an informed decision based on the information available
The sessions are meant to foster a two-way dialogue to address questions and concerns the public may have surrounding the COVID-19 vaccines.
Consider how to demonstrate that you’re hearing the concerns of the group. For example, you can gather and assess feedback from your session and implement this feedback afterwards.
Participants should be provided with
- A way to ask questions (example: simply speaking up, or using the “Raised hand”) and receive answers during the event.
- A copy of the presentation.
- Clear information about how to continue to receive information after the event. This can include a newsletter, a web link or contact information (see document titled email templates).
During the session
- Include a call to action asking for feedback and inviting participants to share materials with their networks, their friends and family.
- Share links to available resources (see document titled email templates).
After the session
- Email survey and provide links to available resources to all participants, inviting feedback and further dialogue.
- Ensure continued dialogue with participants, for example, by sending new information when it becomes available.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: