Weekly influenza reports
April 1, 2018 to April 7, 2018 (week 14)
- Influenza activity in Canada continued to decrease, but many parts of the country are still reporting localized activity.
- All indicators of influenza activity decreased from the previous week.
- Detections of influenza B are similar to those of influenza A.
- To date this season, the majority of laboratory-confirmed cases, hospitalizations and deaths with influenza have been among adults 65 years of age and older.
- For more information on the flu, see our Flu(influenza) web page.
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: