ARCHIVED - About Our Publications
- How do I obtain publications from the Division of Aging and Seniors?
- Are all publications available in print?
- Is there a fee for your publications or CDs?
- Do I need special permission to photocopy or reproduce these publications?
- Where can I obtain copies urgently?
No, only those publications with [Order] are available in print.
All of our publications are available free of charge, including CDs.
Please read the Public Health Agency of Canada's Copyright Permission to Reproduce page.
All Government of Canada publications are sent to depository libraries across Canada. These are located in larger universities and colleges.
OR, you may print the documents from the Internet.
- Date modified: