National Child Day
Information for Parents & Caregivers
As a parent, you play a vital role in the healthy development of your child. You have the main responsibility for raising your child and as such, it is important for you to understand your child's rights.
On this page you will find resources and activities to inform you about the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and to help you educate your child.
- National Child Day Activity Kit – with a fun colouring poster for kids!
- Tip sheet for Adults on Engaging Youth through Social Media
- Child and Youth Corner – share these activities with your child
- Links and Resources for Parents – find materials to help you learn about your child's rights
- Nominate an Outstanding Educator!
Prime Minister's Awards
You may also be interested in learning more about the Public Health Agency of Canada's childhood and adolescence programs and initiatives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: