The reports and publications listed below regarding health related topics on children and youth have been published or sponsored by PHAC. They represent the most frequently viewed and most requested items by those who visited this site. These publications have been written for parents, expecting parents, teachers, health professionals, students, and other professionals.
- Safe Sleep for Your Baby
- 10 Valuable Tips for Successful Breastfeeding
- 10 Great Reasons to Breastfeed your Baby
- Healthy Settings for Young People in Canada
- What is Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)?
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: Canadian guidelines for diagnosis
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD): A Framework for Action
- Family Front and Centre: A Support Resource Promoting Healthy Child Development
- Connections for Life: Attachment Resource Kit
Publications on this page are viewable with web browsers and are also available in PDF format. Please follow the link here for information on how to download PDF files.
Disclaimer: The documents contained in this section have been carefully marked up for electronic viewing. In the event of any discrepancy, the original printed version prevails.
If you need more information or have questions regarding the publications, please Contact the Division of Childhood and Adolescence.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: