Teen Pregnancy – Information for teenagers
In this section teenagers, family members and community organizations will find links to information about teen pregnancy, prevention and related issues.
Information for Teenagers
If you are pregnant and would like to attend a prenatal program with other teenagers, there may be a Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP) location close to where you live. The CPNP Directory will help you find a CPNP location close to you.
Information for Health Professionals & Community Organizations
The following reports and research material examines the role of education, community-based programs and youth in the prevention of teen pregnancy.
- Reducing the Rate of Teen Pregnancy
- Teenage Pregnancy (Statistics Canada)
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Nobody’s Perfect Family and Parenting Program
- Secure attachment patterns shown in many teen mothers and their infants (Centre for Excellence for Child Welfare)
- Community Action Program for Children
- Aboriginal Head Start in Urban and Northern Communities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: