Breastfeeding resources for health professionals
Find resources you can use to promote breastfeeding and support breastfeeding women.
Resources you can download
- Poster 11x17 (PDF document 2,610 KB)
- Poster 24x36 (PDF document 8,668 KB)
- Poster 8.5x11 (PDF document 1,430 KB)
- Poster 11x17 (PDF document 1,871 KB)
- Poster 24x36 (PDF document 6,903 KB)
- Poster 8.5x11 (PDF document 1,144 KB)
Developed through a collaborative partnership between the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program and the Breastfeeding Committee for Canada (BCC), this workbook:
- provides practical, best practice strategies to promote breastfeeding, with a special focus on reaching vulnerable populations
- addresses key questions, common challenges, and includes an extensive list of breastfeeding resources and references
Developed in collaboration with La Leche League Canada, this logo can be posted wherever breastfeeding is welcome.
You might also be interested in
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: