Safe Sleep Posters
To order handouts and door hangers, please contact us
- Always place baby on back for naps and at night.
- No smoking around baby.
- Baby sleeps alone in crib.
- Crib empty of toys and loose bedding.
- Crib next to adult’s bed for first 6 months.
- Firm crib mattress, tight-fitting sheet.
- Crib meets Canadian safety regulations.
- Baby's face uncovered.
- Baby in light clothing, not too hot.
- Share this information with anyone who may care for your baby.
For additional information about SIDS and safe sleep, please contact us.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: