Healthy Pregnancy Quiz
1. While you are pregnant, it is safe to drink alcohol:
2. While you are pregnant, you should gain no more than:
3. Now that I'm pregnant, I can eat more.
4. You can expect to lose a tooth during each pregnancy.
5. Folic acid is helpful for the proper development of the baby's skull, brain and spine.
6. Second-hand smoke can hurt the foetus.
7. While I'm pregnant, my baby is well protected from the chemicals in cigarettes that you smoke.
8. When you are pregnant, experts recommend that you accumulate 30 to 60 minutes of moderate activity:
9. Pregnancy is an exciting time, so I should be feeling happy.
10. If you're well organized and determined, pregnancy shouldn't change your regular schedule.
For More Information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
The information you provide through this survey is collected under the authority of the Department of Employment and Social Development Act (DESDA) for the purpose of measuring the performance of Canada.ca and continually improving the website. Your participation is voluntary.
Please do not include sensitive personal information in the message box, such as your name, address, Social Insurance Number, personal finances, medical or work history or any other information by which you or anyone else can be identified by your comments or views.
Any personal information collected will be administered in accordance with the Department of Employment and Social Development Act, the Privacy Act and other applicable privacy laws governing the protection of personal information under the control of the Department of Employment and Social Development. Survey responses will not be attributed to individuals.
If you wish to obtain information related to this survey, you may submit a request to the Department of Employment and Social Development pursuant to the Access to Information Act. Instructions for making a request are provided in the publication InfoSource, copies of which are located in local Service Canada Centres.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada regarding the institution’s handling of your personal information at: How to file a complaint.
When making a request, please refer to the name of this survey: Report a Problem or Mistake on This Page.
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.
- Date modified: