It's flu season
Did you know KIDS UNDER 5 are at higher risk of serious complications (like pneumonia) from the flu?
Their immune systems are still developing, making infections harder to fight off.
To prevent getting or spreading the flu:
- Everyone over 6 months of age should get a flu vaccine every year
- Teach your kids to:
- Clean their hands frequently and thoroughly
- Cough and sneeze into their arm, not their hands
- Keep their hands away from their face
- Keep common surface areas clean and disinfected
- If you or your child get sick, stay home
To learn more and to find out where to get your flu vaccine, visit Canada.ca/Flu
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: