Post-Secondary Recruitment – How to apply
Apply in four easy steps!
- Login to your GC jobs account OR Create an account
- From my "Jobs menu", select the “Create a saved search” link. Then from the "Job search" screen, under "Job Types", select "graduate programs".
- Complete the online application for the job opportunities you wish to apply for. Look for the “Apply Online” link. Make sure you provide all the information required in the “Requirements” column.
- Submit your application (Don't forget to agree to the declaration).
Anyone with a post-secondary (college or university) diploma or degree may apply. There is no time limit after obtaining your degree or diploma to apply for a PSR job opportunity, unless otherwise indicated on the job advertisement.
If you are graduating after the spring semester, you can still apply for some of the opportunities. Consult the advertisements for more details.
Did you graduate outside Canada? Not a problem, you simply need your Education Equivalency before the testing period.
Not a Canadian citizen?
Non-Canadians living in Canada are welcome to apply to the PSR. However, preference will be given to veterans and Canadians citizens who meet the job opportunity requirements.
If your citizenship status changes to Canadian citizen after applying, please update your GC Jobs applicant account.
Making changes to your application
- Login to your GC jobs account
- Select the “Job applications” link
- Retrieve the application you wish to amend in the relevant PSR Program box. (Use the "Retrieve application" link.)
- Select the “Requirements” links that allow you to make the desired changes. (Remember to save each page before leaving.)
- Once finished, select the “Submit application”. (Only submitted applications will be considered.)
You can only make changes to an application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: