Share your Federal Student Work Experience Program Story with the world
Are you in an FSWEP job now or about to start one?
Maybe you’ve just wrapped up your FSWEP experience?
Perhaps you were once an FSWEP student and have some fond memories to share?
Tell us your #myFSWEP story
We are looking for new, current, and past FSWEP students to share a glimpse of their experience working for the Government of Canada. These stories will be posted on the Public Service Commission of Canada's new Instagram accounts @Jobs_GC and @Emplois_GC.
- Take an Insta-worthy photo highlighting your FSWEP experience.
- Bring your photo to life with a caption or short story.
- Use the hashtag #myFSWEP and any others that add to your story.
- Read our privacy disclaimer and accept our release agreement.
- Submit your photo and caption.
Need inspiration? Here are some suggestions to get you started
- Describe a day in your FSWEP life.
- Finish this sentence: #myFSWEP is …
- a behind-the-scenes look at what you do
- the beauty of your work location
- a special event you took part in
- a picture of you and your co-workers
- Tell us:
- What do you love about your job?
- How does your FSWEP experience relate to what you are studying?
- How has your FSWEP experience affected on your career path?
Before you click submit
Ensure that your photos and captions do not contain any sensitive business information and that they do not mention any private companies, brands, or political affiliations.
- Photos must be between 1080 x 566px to 1080 x 1350px.
- Any other sizes may be cropped or stretched.
- Captions should be a minimum of one sentence to a maximum of 2,000 characters.
Photo and Story Release
- If you are the only recognizable person in the photo, then no further action is needed.
- If there are other identifiable people in the photo, they must provide their consent by email.
Privacy Disclaimer and Release
By submitting your photo and caption, you agree that the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC) will own all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in any resulting story, photograph and/or videotape for non-commercial use by the department at any time in the present or future in various forms such as print, video and electronic media.
You consent to the use and disclosure of elements of your personal information, contained in the said stories and photographs.
You understand that your participation in the said project is voluntary and there will be no fee paid to you by the PSC for the rights to use this material. The refusal to participate will in no way negatively impact any future dealings you may have with the PSC.
You understand that this personal information has been requested by the PSC for possible use with the public by representatives of the PSC, in any public forum and in any form or by any means, including social media.
You agree that captions may be edited for typos, grammatical errors, and punctuation. The captions you submit will also be translated to the other official language to ensure that all Government of Canada communications are in adherence to the Official Languages Act.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: