Our workshops may be of interest to HR representatives, hiring managers or senior managers looking to offer training activities to groups of executives and aspiring leaders. These focus on how to prepare for EX interviews and on how to develop key leadership competencies.
Workshops are generally for groups of 8 to 25 people, but we can accommodate groups of different sizes.
How to prepare for EX interviews
This full-day or half-day workshop is led by a psychologist and an executive consultant, and covers:
- key leadership competencies
- preparing for the interview: self-knowledge, knowledge of the organization and of the position
- types of interview questions and how to answer them
- what to do on interview day
- questions and answers
The group workshop may be followed up by individual coaching.
Key leadership competencies
A series of workshops that will allow your group to develop their key leadership competencies. You may select any combination of the following workshops:
- creating vision and strategy
- mobilizing people
- upholding integrity and respect
- collaborating with partners and stakeholders
- promoting innovation and guiding change
- achieving results
Our workshops are offered on a cost-recovery basis. We can help you to select and combine workshops that best address your organizational needs.
- Half-day workshop: Flat rate of $1,395 per group
- Full-day workshop: Flat rate of $2,795 per group
- Two-day workshop: Flat rate of $5,595 per group
In addition to the flat rates listed above, we can develop and tailor workshops according to your organization’s specific needs (additional charges may apply).
Visit the Request our workshops page for information on funding arrangements, costs and payment methods, our policies, and to submit a request.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: