- If you have a disability or functional limitations (if you have a long-term or recurring physical, mental, sensory, psychiatric or learning impairment) and you require assessment accommodation, please inform the human resources (HR) advisor responsible for the appointment process. The Personnel Psychology Centre (PPC) must be contacted by the HR advisor, since only the PPC can establish assessment accommodation when a Public Service Commission test is used. You will be required to complete a questionnaire related to your functional limitations and in the case of a disability that is particularly complex, we may require professional documentation. We will inform you if this is the case.
- You must bring the following to the interview session:
- Your Personal Record Identifier (PRI), if you are a public servant; and
- One piece of signature and photo identification.
- Arrive in plenty of time.
- Can you study for the Structured Interview?
You will be given time at the beginning of the interview session to prepare for your responses. Prior to the interview, it may be helpful to go over some recent experiences that you think illustrate how you have demonstrated the target Internal Audit competencies in the past.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: