Recruitment of Policy Leaders – Information for managers
Looking to hire master’s or PhD graduates who are passionate about contributing to Canadian and international policy-making? Take your pick from an assessed pool of exceptional leaders (from a variety of backgrounds, and with a range of experience and skills) ready to tackle public policy challenges in mid- to senior-level policy jobs, at the EC-5 to EC-7 level, or equivalent.
How it works
- Consult our list of policy leaders and find candidates who match your needs (this link is accessible only on the Government of Canada network).
- Contact the candidate’s mentor to confirm your candidate as a good match for your opportunity.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your candidate’s résumé and a summary of their assessment results.
- Take care of the final steps:
- arrange for security clearance and second language evaluation (if necessary)
- obtain your priority clearance number and ensure the conditions of employment are met
- assess your candidates against any other requirements or organizational needs (if required)
- Hire and onboard your new recruit(s), and send us a copy of the signed letter of offer.
Have questions? To learn more about the Recruitment of Policy Leaders program, or for a presentation on how our candidates could help you meet your organizational goals, email us today at email@example.com!
Student and graduate programs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: