COVID-19 news updates: Canada Revenue Agency
April 3, 2020
- The Agency has updated information on the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, and the Goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit payment amounts.
- You can now sign up for direct deposit or change your account information through many financial institutions.
March 31, 2020
- The Agency has published information on the Deferral of GST/HST Remittances.
March 30, 2020
- The Agency has updated information on income tax filing and payment dates.
March 27, 2020
- The Government of Canada has announced that The COVID-19 Emergency Response Act Receives Royal Assent.
March 26, 2020
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit – The Agency has updated information on the new Canada Emergency Response Benefit.
March 20, 2020
- Tax-filing and payment deadlines – We have updated messaging on the payment deadlines for individuals and businesses, and have extended the deadline for charities
March 19, 2020
- Temporary wage subsidy for employers – A three month subsidy
- Backgrounder - Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses – Department of Finance Canada
March 18, 2020
- The Government of Canada has announced a series of tax measures to help support those affected by the COVID-19 virus, some of which affect tax-filing and payment deadlines
- News release - Prime Minister announces more support for workers and businesses through Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: