1. What is the 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers (TWS)?
2. Which employers are eligible for the TWS?
3. What types of remuneration are eligible for the TWS?
4. What if my business is closed?
5. How much is the TWS?
6. How do I calculate the TWS?
7. How do I take advantage of the TWS?
8. When can I start reducing my payroll remittances?
9. What if the TWS exceeds my payroll remittances?
10. What if I don’t reduce my payroll remittances?
11. Can I reduce my payroll remittances made to Revenu Québec?
12. How does the TWS interact with the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy?
13. What records do I need to support the TWS?
14. Do I need to report anything to the CRA?
15. When do I need to complete and submit Form PD27, 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy Self-Identification Form?
16. What if I reduce my payroll remittances, but the CRA determines that I’m not eligible for the TWS?
17. Is the TWS considered taxable income?
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.