Organizations: Outreach activities just for you!
COVID-19: Important update:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, outreach officers are available to help you. Complete the online form to make arrangements for a presentation by phone. For other ways to file your taxes, go to Find a way to file your taxes.
We can help you
Does your organization provide services to one or more of the following vulnerable populations in Canada?
- Indigenous peoples
- newcomers to Canada or refugees
- students and youth
- persons with disabilities
- housing-insecure, homeless, or individuals staying in a shelter
- modest-income Canadians
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Outreach Program can help make sure your clients are getting the benefits and credits they are entitled to.
The CRA's outreach officers can:
- visit your organization to present an information session to your employees or clients
- host a booth or deliver a presentation at an event you are organizing
- provide tailored products to help inform the individuals you serve
Want to request a CRA Outreach visit?
To contact us, simply choose your province or territory in the drop‑down menu below, fill out the online form and send it to the CRA.
Can your organization help individuals do their taxes?
You can help individuals fill out their tax returns and get the government benefits they are entitled to. Register your community organization to participate in the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program.
Want more information?
Our products are tailored to the vulnerable segments of Canada's population. They provide information about the benefits and credits they could get, how to apply for them, and how to continue getting them.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: