Organizations: Outreach activities just for you!
We can help you
Does your organization provide services to one or more of the following vulnerable populations in Canada?
- Adults 65 years and older
- Housing-insecure individuals
- Indigenous Peoples
- Modest-income individuals
- Persons with disabilities
- Students and youth
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Outreach Program can help make sure your clients are getting the benefits and credits they are entitled to.
The CRA's outreach officers can:
- visit your organization to present an information session to your employees or clients
- host a booth or deliver a presentation at an event you are organizing
- provide tailored products to help inform the individuals you serve
Request a CRA Outreach visit
To contact us, simply choose your province or territory in the drop‑down menu below, fill out the online form and send it to the CRA.
How your organization can help people do their taxes
You can help people fill out their tax returns and get the benefits and credits they are entitled to. Register your community organization to participate in the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program.
Want more information?
Our products are tailored to the vulnerable segments of Canada's population. They provide information about the benefits and credits they could get, how to apply for them, and how to continue getting them.
- Date modified: