Small and medium businesses: the Canada Revenue Agency is committed to Serving You Better
2018 Serving You Better face-to-face sessions between small and medium businesses, accountants and CRA senior officials are happening in cities across Canada
- This fall, in partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada), the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is inviting small and medium business owners and accountants to participate in face-to-face sessions with CRA senior officials in cities across Canada. Register for a Serving You Better session now!
- If you can't attend in person or want to give your feedback right away, you can share your feedback online.
Serving You Better is a key component of the CRA's commitment to improve services offered to Canadians and to recognize small and medium businesses as valued clients of the CRA. When small and medium businesses give their feedback to the CRA, they are sharing valuable insights that the CRA can use to make our programs and services more streamlined and client-focused.
- 2016 Serving You Better consultations with small and medium businesses
- 2014 consultations – CRA report
- 2014 consultations – Third party report (Ipsos Reid)
- 2012 consultations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: