Contact the Canada Revenue Agency’s Employee Assistance Program
(For CRA employees and eligible family members only)
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is committed to promoting, fostering, and maintaining the well-being of its diverse employee population. Recognizing that employees may experience a variety of issues that can impact their well-being and/or their job performance, the CRA encourages them to seek help at an early stage.
The CRA makes available an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides confidential assistance and short-term counselling to employees and their eligible family members.
Qualified mental health professionals will:
- Assess your individual concern and determine if it can be resolved within the limits of a short term counselling model or if services outside the EAP could better assist you;
- Provide counselling when appropriate, including wellness related information or referrals to complement the support plan;
- Offer critical incident stress management services to individuals and teams who have experienced a traumatic incident; and
- Provide other services based on identified needs.
- Phone number
- 1-833-EAP PAE2 (327-7232)
- Teletypewriter (TTY) for the hearing impaired
- 1-833-EAP 7PAE (327-7723)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: