Transcript - Transcript - International Students and Income Tax, Segment 16: Closing

Host: We've reached the end of the Canada Revenue Agency's International Students and Income Tax video. We hope that we were able to answer some of the basic tax questions that come up for international students when filing their income tax and benefit returns.

Throughout this video, we've referred to Related links where you can find more information about the topic being discussed. You can find all of these links organized by segment by referring to the Related links for this video.

After viewing this video and checking out the links to the CRA's website, you may still have tax questions. If so, call the CRA's international individual income tax enquiries line at 1-855-284-5942 from Canada or the U.S. If you are outside Canada and the U.S., call 613-940-8495. The CRA accepts collect calls.

I'm your host, Sarah Taylor, and this concludes the CRA's video International Students and Income Tax.

Thank you for watching.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: