Canadian Businesses: Stay informed with CRA videos
Did you know?
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is developing new and helpful ways to communicate with and serve businesses from coast to coast to coast. This Small Business Week, the CRA would like to invite Canadian businesses, new and established, to discover more of what our Web site has to offer.
Our series of tax information videos for business is an exciting new addition to the CRA’s online resources. The videos contain important information about starting and maintaining a business with the CRA. They are a great alternative to tax guides; offer a new way for businesses to gather tax information anytime, anywhere; and help small businesses get it right from the start.
How can CRA videos help me and my business?
Many business owners have questions, and the CRA wants to provide answers as quickly and effectively as possible. The accessibility and convenience of online videos make them an excellent choice for many businesses.
The following tax information videos are available on the CRA Web site:
- Starting your business;
- Keeping Records;
- Reporting Business Income and Expenses; and
- Payroll Information for a New Small Business.
You can find these videos and more by selecting videos for businesses at www.cra.gc.ca/videogallery. Be sure to check back regularly as new videos are posted throughout the year.
- There are more than 2.4 million small and medium sized businesses across Canada.
- Businesses need to keep their records for six years.
- More than 1.3 million businesses are enrolled to access their business information online. Approximately 85% of the time, that information is accessed by an authorized representative, including professionals and employees of the business.
These online services and more are available at www.cra.gc.ca/businessonline.
To receive updates when new information is added to our website, you can:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: