- The CRA will be ready to accept a single, harmonized T2 Corporation Income Tax Return (including the Ontario Corporations Information Act Annual Return) for taxation years ending after December 31, 2008.
- It will include the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Corporations Information Act Annual Return, Corporate Minimum Tax, existing refundable tax credits, capital tax and special additional tax on life insurers.
- This means that the CRA is now accepting blended provincial and federal instalment payments for the 2009 taxation year.
- The harmonized T2 return and corresponding Ontario forms will be made available in December 2008.
- The CRA will liaise with software companies to update tax filing software.
Return to Single Administration of Ontario Corporate Tax