- Starting April 3, 2008, the CRA will administer most objections filed to Ontario corporate tax assessments.
- This includes finalizing any objections in progress with the Ontario Ministry of Revenue on April 3, 2008.
- The CRA will be responsible for handling all appeals arising out of objections that the CRA processes.
- The Ontario Ministry of Revenue will handle any appeals arising from objections originally processed by the Ontario Ministry of Revenue.
- The Ontario Ministry of Revenue will retain responsibility for any appeals that are in progress on April 3, 2008.
- Learn more about making an Ontario appeal
Return to Single Administration of Ontario Corporate Tax