Voluntary Disclosures Program - How to apply to correct your taxes

  1. Overview
  2. Eligibility
  3. How to apply to correct your taxes
  4. After you apply

How to send your application

Complete Form RC199, Voluntary Disclosures Program (VDP) Taxpayer Agreement, or send a letter with the same information as the form. You can send these to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in one of the following ways:


You can submit your completed Form RC199 or letter using the submit documents online service now available through My Account, My Business Account or Represent a Client.

Mail or fax

You can send your disclosure by mail, or by fax to:

Voluntary Disclosures Program
Shawinigan-Sud National Verification and Collections Centre
4695 Shawinigan-Sud Boulevard
Shawinigan QC  G9P 5H9
Fax: 1-888-452-8994


The VDP fax service in the Surrey National Verification and Collections Centre will no longer be available as of February 17, 2017.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: