Search Canada Revenue Agency

About 159 search results for "rc4110"

CPP/EI Explained

Canada Revenue Agency

Sep 26, 2018 ... by a religious sect for certification of an exemption from coverage under the CPP Rescue operations / Abating a disaster Responsibilities, benefits and entitlements for employees and self-employed workers Tenure of office Tips and gratuities Truck Drivers Wage loss replacement plans Forms and publications Guide RC4110, Employee or Self-employed? CPT124, Application

Opening a payroll program account

Canada Revenue Agency

Aug 20, 2018 ... RC4110, Employee or self-employed? Form RC1, Request for a Business Number Booklet RC2, The Business Number and Your Canada Revenue Agency Program Accounts Form RC366, Direct Deposit Request for Businesses Related topics Employing a caregiver, baby-sitter, or domestic worker - Find out if you are considered to be the employer of that person. Employee or Self

Employee or Self-employed?

Canada Revenue Agency

Nov 7, 2017 ...Employee or Self-employed? From: Canada Revenue Agency RC4110(E) Rev.18 Available electronically only. Our publications and personalized correspondence are available in braille, large print, e-text, or MP3 for those who have a visual impairment. For more information, go to About multiple formats or call 1-800-959-5525. La version française de ce guide est

Truck drivers

Canada Revenue Agency

Jan 3, 2019 ...Truck drivers Introduction This article gives you information on what the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) looks at when determining the employment status of a truck driver. General information about whether a worker is an employee or is self-employed is available in Guide RC4110, Employee or Self-employed? Employment status directly affects whether a person

Required Withholding from Amounts Paid to Non-Residents Providing Services in Canada

Canada Revenue Agency

May 29, 2018 ... and ownership of tools. ¶ 67. If there is doubt as to the type of working relationship of the non-resident providing services in Canada, please refer to RC4110, Employee or Self-Employed Guide available on our Web site: or contact the CPP/EI Rulings area of the TSO closest to where the services are to be provided. Obligations of the employer

What is a business?

Canada Revenue Agency

Apr 18, 2018 ... the Indian Act, Business income. Business income includes income from any activity you do for profit. For example, income from a service business is business income. However, business income does not include employment income. Therefore, you need to know if you are an employee or self-employed. For more information, go to guide RC4110, Employee or Self-employed? Note

Request for adjustment and Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP)

Canada Revenue Agency

Jun 13, 2018 ..., Employment Expenses Guide RC4110, Employee or Self-Employed? Form T1-ADJ, T1 Adjustment Request Form T776, Statement of Real Estate Rentals Form T777, Statement of Employment Expenses Form T2125, Statement of Business or Professional Activities Form T2200, Declaration of Conditions of Employment Form RC199, Voluntary Disclosures Program (VDP) - Taxpayer Agreement

Updates on CRA service improvements

Canada Revenue Agency

Sep 7, 2018 .... The RC4110 Employee or Self-employed? guide was updated to include a new paragraph that refers workers and payers involved in a ruling to the CRA webpage Have you received a CPP/EI ruling. This webpage provides information on what to do after a ruling is issued. Recommendation #4 The Taxpayers' Ombudsman recommends that the Canada Revenue Agency continue to include

Topics - Payroll

Canada Revenue Agency

May 31, 2016 ...Topics - Payroll General Information Payroll Guides P133 Your Appeal Rights - Employment Insurance and Canada Pension Plan Coverage RC2 The Business Number and Your Canada Revenue Agency Accounts RC4004 Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program RC4054 Ceiling Amounts for Housing Benefits Paid in Prescribed Zones RC4110 Employee or Self-Employed? RC4120

P134 - Using Your Home for Daycare

Canada Revenue Agency

Nov 16, 2017 .... Generally, you are an employee if a parent: specifies the work to be done specifies the working hours supervises your work As an employee, you cannot deduct daycare expenses. If you are not sure about your situation, see Guide RC4110, Employee or Self-Employed? If you care for children part-time or from time to time and it's impossible for you to tell how long

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: