Collection of COVID-19 Overpayments

Did you receive a Notice of redetermination or Notice of Debt for COVID-19 benefits or subsidies?

If you received a Notice of redetermination for COVID-19 benefits or subsidies from the CRA stating that you have an amount owing, go to CRA issued COVID-19 benefits for individuals or COVID-19 support programs overpayments for businesses.

If you received a Notice of Debt from Service Canada, go to Service Canada issued CERB.

The CRA collects all debts of COVID-19 individual benefits and business subsidies overpayments. This includes benefits issued by Service Canada. You can pay your debt in full online or with payments over time.  Other options may also be possible if you are unable to pay.

Page details

Date modified: