Child and family benefits calculator
You can use this calculator to find out what child and family benefits you may be able to get and how much your payments may be.
Calculate benefit payments
Disclaimer: Accuracy depends on your input
This calculator is available for your convenience. The reliability of the results depends on the accuracy of the information you enter.
Privacy statement: We do not record any of the data you enter in the calculator
Remember to clear your Internet browser history and close the browser after you are finished. Although we do not keep any of the data you enter, the data does stay on your computer. Information stored on your computer could be accessed by others.
By starting your calculation, you acknowledge that you agree with the disclaimer and privacy statement.
What you can calculate
The calculation includes the following child and family benefits:
- Canada child benefit (including related provincial and territorial programs)
- Goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax credit (including related provincial and territorial programs)
- Advanced Canada workers benefit
- Canada Carbon Rebate
- Ontario senior homeowners' property tax grant
- Ontario trillium benefit (includes the Ontario sales tax credit, Ontario energy and property tax credit, and Northern Ontario energy credit)
The calculation does not include amounts from the:
What information you'll need
For more details on what you'll need to complete the calculation, visit the help page.
- Date modified: