The city nearest you is Sudbury

The Canada Revenue Agency has two tax centres responsible for processing child and family benefits forms.

To determine which tax centre you should send your child and family benefits forms to, please select your postal code in the drop-down menu below:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: