2019 Northern Ontario energy credit (NOEC) calculation sheets
Your NOEC entitlement is calculated on a monthly basis. However, for all the monthly payments from July 2019 to June 2020, you must use your marital status on December 31, 2018.
- If your marital status was married or living common-law on December 31, 2018, use the calculation sheet for married or common law individuals.
- If your marital status was single, separated, divorced or widowed on December 31, 2018, use the calculation sheet for single individuals that agrees with your family situation for children at the beginning of the month.
However, if your family situation for children changes during the benefit year, you may have to use more than one sheet to calculate your entitlement. If this applies, to get your annual entitlement you would add together your monthly entitlement for each sheet times the number of months each situation applied.
- Calculation sheet for married or common-law individuals who have or do not have children
- Calculation sheet for single individuals who have no children
- Calculation sheet for single individuals who share the care of all their children
- Calculation sheet for single individuals who have the sole care of at least one child
As indicated above, the NOEC is calculated on a monthly basis. Accordingly, if you do not meet the eligibility criteria at the beginning of a month, you will not qualify for the payment for that month. If you need assistance in determining which calculation sheet to use or whether you are eligible for a particular month, call us at 1-877-627-6645.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: