Canada workers benefit – Claim and apply

Claim the Canada workers benefit

To claim the Canada workers benefit, you must either:

Claiming the disability supplement:

Apply for the advance payments

The applications for advance payment were removed following the announcement in the 2022 Fall Economic Statement to provide $4 billion over six years to automatically issue advance payments of the Canada workers benefit to people who would have been entitled for the benefit in the previous year.

The proposed changes would start in July 2023.

This initiative is pending Royal Assent.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: