Canada workers benefit – Eligibility


You are eligible for the Canada workers benefit (CWB) if you:

You are not eligible for the CWB if you:

For CWB purposes, an eligible spouse:

Your spouse or common-law partner is not an eligible spouse for the CWB purposes, if they:

For CWB purposes, an eligible dependant:

Disability supplement

You may be eligible for the disability supplement if:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: