CRA login services
Some services are unavailable at this time. We regret the inconvenience.
COVID-19: Important updates
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals who are affected by COVID-19 and do not qualify for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits can apply for the Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB).
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals unable to work due to being sick from COVID-19 can apply for the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB).
- Eligible individuals caring for a child or a family member can apply for the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB).
- Eligible employers can apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
Select the service you would like to log in / register for.
Access your own information:
Access your business information:
- Business owners
- Directors/trustees on a board
- Officers of a non-profit organization
Access someone else's business or individual information, including your employer:
- Tax and payroll service providers
- Legal representatives (power of attorneys, trustees, etc.)
- Family and friends
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: