File a rebate
These rebates can be filed online:
- GST66 / GST284, Application for GST/HST Public Service Bodies' (PSB) Rebate and GST Self‑government Refund
- PSB rebate claims that are filed with a GST/HST return can continue to be filed using the File a return service.
- GST490, GST/HST Rebate Application for Federal, Provincial, and Territorial Governments
- GST190, GST/HST New Housing rebate application for houses purchased from a builder (option 1A or 1B only) New
- GST523, Non-Profit organizations- Government funding form.
If you are a selected listed financial institution (SLFI) that reports both the GST/HST and QST, the QST version of these rebate forms (if applicable) must be submitted using the applicable paper form.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: