Register a formal dispute (notice of objection or appeal)

You can use our "Register my formal dispute" service to challenge an assessment, reassessment, determination, or redetermination notice we have sent regarding payroll, corporation income taxes, excise duty, partnerships, or the air travellers security charge.

After you select the Submit button at the bottom of the "Register my formal dispute" page, a message thanking you for your submission is displayed. This message means we have received your submission.

Your submission is then routed to a Canada Revenue Agency employee. This person will read your submission and may contact you for clarification.

You can submit documents online to support your dispute using the "Submit documents" service. Please keep the original version of all documents submitted.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: