Transfer a misallocated credit

Request the transfer of a misallocated credit within a payroll account, or from a payroll account to an excise tax, excise duty, excise tax on insurance premiums, air travellers security charge, softwood lumber products export charge, corporation and/or GST/HST account(s) to correct a misallocated payment. These financial transaction requests are processed manually, and each request is promptly forwarded to the appropriate tax centre for action.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: