Log in to MyBenefits CRA
To accommodate the unprecedented volumes of My Account users that are applying for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), this service will be temporarily unavailable starting 11 pm on Sunday, April 5, 2020, until 6 am on Friday, April 10, 2020 (Eastern time).
You cannot apply for the CERB through this service. For more information, go to Apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit with CRA.
First time logging in?
If you are new to the MyBenefits CRA app, you can do the following:
- If you have an online account with one of our Sign-In Partners, log in using your existing sign-in information
- Log in using your existing CRA user ID and password by selecting "CRA login"
If you do not have a CRA user ID, select “CRA register.”
If you are registering through a Sign-In Partner or for a CRA user ID, you will need to have details from your most recent income tax and benefit return on hand.
What are your CRA user ID and password used for?
You can use your CRA user ID and password to access many services, including:
- MyCRA – A web-based mobile app for individuals
- MyBenefits CRA – A web-based mobile app for benefit recipients
- My Account – A full service portal for individuals
These services can be accessed using any CRA user ID and password.
Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners
Log in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
View list of Sign-In Partners
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: