Sign in to MyBenefits CRA
If your CRA user ID and password have been revoked
Some taxpayers may have received a notification that their CRA user ID and password have been revoked. Visit CRA user ID and password have been revoked for more information.
First time signing in?
If you are new to the MyBenefits CRA app, you can do the following:
- If you have an online account with one of our Sign-In Partners, sign in using your existing sign-in information
- Sign in using your existing CRA user ID and password by selecting "CRA sign in"
If you do not have a CRA user ID, select “CRA register.”
If you are registering through a Sign-In Partner or for a CRA user ID, you will need to have details from your most recent income tax and benefit return on hand.
What are your CRA user ID and password used for?
You can use your CRA user ID and password to access many services, including:
- MyCRA – A web-based mobile app for individuals
- MyBenefits CRA – A web-based mobile app for benefit recipients
- My Account – A full service portal for individuals
These services can be accessed using any CRA user ID and password.
Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners
Sign in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
For the security of your CRA account, when you are on your Sign-In Partner website, ensure it is your information that is entered and not that of somebody else.
View list of Sign-In Partners
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: