Information returns program account

There are many information returns that must be filed using a business number (BN) and an information returns program account (RZ). It is important that you make every effort to get your RZ program account before you file your information return. If you do not have an RZ program account, go to How to register for a business number or Canada Revenue Agency program accounts.

If you want to authorize a Representative to access your accounts, make account enquiries, and update account information, go to Authorize a representative – Overview.

Information returns requiring an RZ program account number

The following information return types require an RZ program account:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: