Amending, cancelling, adding, or replacing T5 slips

After filing your information return, you may notice an error on the T5 slips. You can make the corrections electronically or on paper, as described below.


If you are filing an amended slip, you must do so using the account number you indicated in the original information return.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: