Amending, cancelling, adding, or replacing T5008 slips

After filing your information return, you may notice an error on the T5008 slips. If so, you will have to prepare amended slips to correct the information.


If you are filing an amended T5008 slip, you must do so using the account number you indicated in the original information return.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: